Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Justin Timberlake offers few hints about Super Bowl LII halftime show