Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- John Mayer tries friendship test on unknowing bar goers
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Man makes a vivid color, explains why he can’t show it over video
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Eyes on Parenting: Teaching your kids how and when to call 911