Losing sight with age, a baseball scout and his daughter try to spotlight their team with a talented young player while their own relationship falls short of the shadows.
Bruce St. James said, “This is probably Justin Timberlake’s best work on-screen. I’m grading on a curve, but at least he doesn’t sink the movie.”
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening