Four years after destroying Chicago, the government has decided that the Autobots are an enemy and no longer welcome. A CIA elite unit sets out to destroy the remaining Autobots. Optimus Prime has lost all faith in the humankind until he meets a young mechanic and his daughter.
As far as movies go, this movie is LONG. It’s jam packed with destruction and fight scenes. There is little to the plot line but I have a feeling the people going to see this movie, don’t really care. It wasn’t terrible but if you are looking for a movie with a storyline…this isn’t it.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions