Four years after destroying Chicago, the government has decided that the Autobots are an enemy and no longer welcome. A CIA elite unit sets out to destroy the remaining Autobots. Optimus Prime has lost all faith in the humankind until he meets a young mechanic and his daughter.
As far as movies go, this movie is LONG. It’s jam packed with destruction and fight scenes. There is little to the plot line but I have a feeling the people going to see this movie, don’t really care. It wasn’t terrible but if you are looking for a movie with a storyline…this isn’t it.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest