Four years after destroying Chicago, the government has decided that the Autobots are an enemy and no longer welcome. A CIA elite unit sets out to destroy the remaining Autobots. Optimus Prime has lost all faith in the humankind until he meets a young mechanic and his daughter.
As far as movies go, this movie is LONG. It’s jam packed with destruction and fight scenes. There is little to the plot line but I have a feeling the people going to see this movie, don’t really care. It wasn’t terrible but if you are looking for a movie with a storyline…this isn’t it.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’