Four years after destroying Chicago, the government has decided that the Autobots are an enemy and no longer welcome. A CIA elite unit sets out to destroy the remaining Autobots. Optimus Prime has lost all faith in the humankind until he meets a young mechanic and his daughter.
As far as movies go, this movie is LONG. It’s jam packed with destruction and fight scenes. There is little to the plot line but I have a feeling the people going to see this movie, don’t really care. It wasn’t terrible but if you are looking for a movie with a storyline…this isn’t it.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies