An artificial intelligence researcher, Dr. Will Caster is working on an emotional machine that combines technology and the full range of human emotions. As the news of this technology became well known, Dr. Caster finds himself with a group that is against everything he’s working for. In an effort to destroy him, they ultimately give him the platform to succeed.
For a movie that I wanted to like so much, I left the theater feeling “eh” about it. I enjoyed the basic plot line, but it seemed they tried to add too much into the movie that didn’t add much to the final product.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies