An artificial intelligence researcher, Dr. Will Caster is working on an emotional machine that combines technology and the full range of human emotions. As the news of this technology became well known, Dr. Caster finds himself with a group that is against everything he’s working for. In an effort to destroy him, they ultimately give him the platform to succeed.
For a movie that I wanted to like so much, I left the theater feeling “eh” about it. I enjoyed the basic plot line, but it seemed they tried to add too much into the movie that didn’t add much to the final product.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns