An artificial intelligence researcher, Dr. Will Caster is working on an emotional machine that combines technology and the full range of human emotions. As the news of this technology became well known, Dr. Caster finds himself with a group that is against everything he’s working for. In an effort to destroy him, they ultimately give him the platform to succeed.
For a movie that I wanted to like so much, I left the theater feeling “eh” about it. I enjoyed the basic plot line, but it seemed they tried to add too much into the movie that didn’t add much to the final product.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions