A comedian is trying to break in to serious acting and he is not being taken seriously. His reality TV fiancé wants to broadcast their wedding. A critic writing a story on him forces him to look at his relationship with his fiancé as well as his comedic career.
Chris Rock directs the film and I felt it was a bit ambitious. It’s an interesting storyline — I’ll give credit where it’s due — but I thought everyone but Rock was good in it. He came off a little uncomfortable and the only part he looked natural was when he was preforming stand-up.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps