A young girl crosses path with a former boy-genius and the two must unearth the secrets of a land that exists in their collective memories.
As far as Disney movies go, I was disappointed in this film. It was obvious where the film was heading and it took what felt like forever to get there and lacked the “magic” of the traditional Disney films. The look of the movie was very big on screen and I will give it credit for that. I left feeling “eh” at the end of it.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘Black Panther’ scores mighty $25.2 million Thursday debut
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight