A young girl crosses path with a former boy-genius and the two must unearth the secrets of a land that exists in their collective memories.
As far as Disney movies go, I was disappointed in this film. It was obvious where the film was heading and it took what felt like forever to get there and lacked the “magic” of the traditional Disney films. The look of the movie was very big on screen and I will give it credit for that. I left feeling “eh” at the end of it.
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers