A young girl crosses path with a former boy-genius and the two must unearth the secrets of a land that exists in their collective memories.
As far as Disney movies go, I was disappointed in this film. It was obvious where the film was heading and it took what felt like forever to get there and lacked the “magic” of the traditional Disney films. The look of the movie was very big on screen and I will give it credit for that. I left feeling “eh” at the end of it.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- ‘Monsters University’ named most popular Disney-Pixar film in Arizona
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Watch 3 ex-presidents talk about John McCain in trailer for HBO movie
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards