Actor James Franco has a huge house warming party at his house with all of his friends, including Michael Cera, Jonah Hill, Kevin Hart, Seth Rogan and more.
During the party, the Rapture occurs. None of the guests at Franco’s party ascend to heaven and are left to fend for themselves with a short list of supplies.
I really liked this movie, I even laughed out loud! With all the movies that have come out recently packed full of celebrities — and a mediocre script — I was pleasantly surprised. The cameos in this movie are great and everyone plays themselves with a little humility.
Watch the video below to see my full review.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’