Actor James Franco has a huge house warming party at his house with all of his friends, including Michael Cera, Jonah Hill, Kevin Hart, Seth Rogan and more.
During the party, the Rapture occurs. None of the guests at Franco’s party ascend to heaven and are left to fend for themselves with a short list of supplies.
I really liked this movie, I even laughed out loud! With all the movies that have come out recently packed full of celebrities — and a mediocre script — I was pleasantly surprised. The cameos in this movie are great and everyone plays themselves with a little humility.
Watch the video below to see my full review.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations