The Wolverine is the next X-Men installment to hit the big screen. The Wolverine sets out to see a dying old friend in Japan, but is attacked by a group called the Yakuza that nearly ends the Wolverine’s life.
The movie is interesting, it has a real complex script and the action scenes are what you would come to expect from a good X-Men film. It does however run a little too long, and in my opinion it kind of started to lose its momentum in the last half an hour.
Nevertheless, this film won’t disappoint and has some real quality acting that makes it worth seeing.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project