Back in August of 2008, a large group of climbers attempted to reach the summit of K2, the world’s second-highest mountain.
The movie takes a look into the mysterious death of 11 of the climbers. It is known as the most deadly day on K2.
The whole movie is set up as a mystery. What was the cause of the deaths? Was it language? Oxygen deprivation?
My criticism of the movie is that is doesn’t necessarily answer the questions of what happened, and I guess that’s probably because the answers are still unclear. It’s heartbreaking, but it is worth the watch.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day