The Spectacular Now is the story of two very different high school seniors. One is the guy who is the life of the party and the other is the good girl with lots of ambition. They meet and both their lives are changed forever.
This movie has an interesting story and was told really well. I absolutely loved this film and, no, it is not just for the younger crowd. In fact, if you do watch it, I guarantee you it will flash you back to your days in high school.
This film gets one of my highest grades all summer. I liked it that much.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project