A group of friends travel across the country on a road trip. Nic and his two friends are drawn to a deserted area. Everything goes dark and Nic loses consciousness. When he wakes up, he finds himself living a nightmare.
“The Signal” comes off as a “B” Science Fiction film. There are no big CGI effects and it looks a little corny. As far as the storyline goes, it had me hooked through the whole thing but the part that was supposed to be “the big reveal” was easy to see coming. It was a little bit of a letdown, but if you just like some mystery and sci-fi, then this may be a film you like — but won’t love.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest