Walter Mitty is a daydreamer. To escape the day-to-day drab he constantly disappears into a fantasy life filled with action, romance and heroism. When the jobs of he and his co-worker are threatened, he goes on a worldwide exploration and has a bigger adventure than anything he had ever dreamed of.
To be honest, I was disappointed in this film. I didn’t really think that, for a two hour movie, there was enough to fill all the time. It might have been better as a 30-minute sitcom. There are aesthetic parts of the film that are beautiful but overall I didn’t find the film that interesting.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations