A group of older folks moved to India because it was cheaper to retire there than in America. The group, who all live in the same hotel — The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel for the Elderly and Beautiful — experience life and have aspirations to do more.
I thought the first movie, “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” was great and this sequel is also a delightful movie. With actors and actresses like Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Richard Gere, you would expect no less. There are some holes and parts that aren’t so great, but it will keep you entertained and engaged. What more can you ask from a movie?
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time