A group of older folks moved to India because it was cheaper to retire there than in America. The group, who all live in the same hotel — The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel for the Elderly and Beautiful — experience life and have aspirations to do more.
I thought the first movie, “The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel,” was great and this sequel is also a delightful movie. With actors and actresses like Dev Patel, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith and Richard Gere, you would expect no less. There are some holes and parts that aren’t so great, but it will keep you entertained and engaged. What more can you ask from a movie?
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions