A young boy wakes and finds himself in an elevator with no memories except his name. He is released into a community of young teen boys who have been secluded into an enclosed environment. Some of the boys have been there for two years, trying to escape through the maze that surrounds the environment, with no luck.
This movie is like ‘Lord of the Flies’ meets ‘Hunger Gamess.’
For the genre, it does a pretty decent job at what the movie is attempting. I have not read the books so I went in with no clue of the plot, but I can say that some of the things in this movie are pretty scary.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight