A young boy wakes and finds himself in an elevator with no memories except his name. He is released into a community of young teen boys who have been secluded into an enclosed environment. Some of the boys have been there for two years, trying to escape through the maze that surrounds the environment, with no luck.
This movie is like ‘Lord of the Flies’ meets ‘Hunger Gamess.’
For the genre, it does a pretty decent job at what the movie is attempting. I have not read the books so I went in with no clue of the plot, but I can say that some of the things in this movie are pretty scary.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Former president Bill Clinton pokes fun at himself with ‘balloon’ tweet
- 2-year-old stops to fist-bump each passenger while boarding flight
- Flake doubts tiffs with Trump would affect GOP support of re-election bid
- Report: Flake’s new book will ‘likely inflame debate’ on Republican Party