A young boy wakes and finds himself in an elevator with no memories except his name. He is released into a community of young teen boys who have been secluded into an enclosed environment. Some of the boys have been there for two years, trying to escape through the maze that surrounds the environment, with no luck.
This movie is like ‘Lord of the Flies’ meets ‘Hunger Gamess.’
For the genre, it does a pretty decent job at what the movie is attempting. I have not read the books so I went in with no clue of the plot, but I can say that some of the things in this movie are pretty scary.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’