An average LEGO minifigure is mistaken for an above average MasterBuilder in this film that everyone will enjoy.
He is hilariously underprepared for the task he is given, which is to help fight an evil tyrant from trying to ruin the world, as they know it.
There is no doubt about it: I LOVED this movie, and it not just because I played with LEGOs as a kid. There are jokes in this movie that you know the kids aren’t getting and I laughed throughout the whole thing. I was being a tough grader on this film, but I reserve the right to change my vote (read: improve it) later in the year.
*Editor’s note: Bruce still plays with LEGOs*
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies