“The Imitation Game” is the true story of Alan Turing, the father of the computer and his team during World War II. Turing is a mathematician and is tasked with solving the Enigma Code, a German coding language. Instead of being hailed a hero by the British government for helping to end the war early, Turing is punished for engaging in lewd acts of homosexuality.
For anyone that is interested in the WWII period, this movie is a must-see. The storyline is amazing and Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic at portraying the main character. It is definitely one to add to your list of movies to see this holiday season.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight