“The Imitation Game” is the true story of Alan Turing, the father of the computer and his team during World War II. Turing is a mathematician and is tasked with solving the Enigma Code, a German coding language. Instead of being hailed a hero by the British government for helping to end the war early, Turing is punished for engaging in lewd acts of homosexuality.
For anyone that is interested in the WWII period, this movie is a must-see. The storyline is amazing and Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic at portraying the main character. It is definitely one to add to your list of movies to see this holiday season.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’