“The Imitation Game” is the true story of Alan Turing, the father of the computer and his team during World War II. Turing is a mathematician and is tasked with solving the Enigma Code, a German coding language. Instead of being hailed a hero by the British government for helping to end the war early, Turing is punished for engaging in lewd acts of homosexuality.
For anyone that is interested in the WWII period, this movie is a must-see. The storyline is amazing and Benedict Cumberbatch is fantastic at portraying the main character. It is definitely one to add to your list of movies to see this holiday season.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions