The Kadam family left India to move to the south of France and decide to open up a restaurant across from a famed fancy French restaurant. Madame Mallory, owner of the French restaurant, was first unhappy with the new competition, but takes the young chef, Hassan under her wing and helps him to develop his talent.
This movie, while a little predictable, will be one that the foodies will love. It showcases the struggles of trying to gain those infamous “stars” while running a restaurant. For the genre, this movie is really well done and makes you feel good — and hungry.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’