The Kadam family left India to move to the south of France and decide to open up a restaurant across from a famed fancy French restaurant. Madame Mallory, owner of the French restaurant, was first unhappy with the new competition, but takes the young chef, Hassan under her wing and helps him to develop his talent.
This movie, while a little predictable, will be one that the foodies will love. It showcases the struggles of trying to gain those infamous “stars” while running a restaurant. For the genre, this movie is really well done and makes you feel good — and hungry.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies