In an attempt to save Middle Earth from being destroyed by Smaug and acquiring a kingdom, Bilbo and his companions must engage in a war.
If you haven’t seen the previous two “Hobbit” films, I do not recommend starting on this one. It will literally make no sense to you. It starts right where the second left off and if you like battles, you are in for one LONG epic battle.
When I say long, I mean about an hour and a half of the 2:15 movie is a battle scene. I think those who are “Hobbit” enthusiasts will be please with this final film.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns