In an attempt to save Middle Earth from being destroyed by Smaug and acquiring a kingdom, Bilbo and his companions must engage in a war.
If you haven’t seen the previous two “Hobbit” films, I do not recommend starting on this one. It will literally make no sense to you. It starts right where the second left off and if you like battles, you are in for one LONG epic battle.
When I say long, I mean about an hour and a half of the 2:15 movie is a battle scene. I think those who are “Hobbit” enthusiasts will be please with this final film.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time