This is the second of three films that follows the adventures of Thorin Oakenshield, Bilbo Baggins, Wizard Gandolf, and thirteen dwarves as they are on a expedition to repossess Erebor, the Dwarf Kingdom.
Unlike other sequel films, this one can pretty much stand alone. You don’t necessarily have to have seen the first one to get the grasp of it. This is a BIG film. It’s big on the screen, and even bigger in 3D. Far from being predictable, this film is enjoyable. Am I the only one that felt like it reminded me of a video game? With all the things to be collected and monsters to beat in order to continue? Just me? Okay. Either way it’s a film you don’t want to miss this holiday season.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day