In the third installment of “The Hangover” series, the Wolf Pack takes Alan to get treated for his mental illness in the wake of his father’s death. As the Wolf Pack is visiting the hospital, the group gets attacked and Doug is kidnapped (again). In order to save Doug, the group must find Mr. Chow and hand him over to a gangster.
In a nutshell, this movies isn’t as bad as “The Hangover II” but I’ll tell you it comes pretty close. There’s a new director, which I’ll give credit to them for the movie a different feel by having a different director, but it wasn’t it enough to give you the laughs you are hoping for.
Watch the video below to see my whole review.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations