A Midwesterner is entranced by his neighbor’s lifestyle of wealth and glamor. Once he gets a closer look into the lifestyle, he realizes things are not as they seem, as obsession, madness and tragedy await.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations