A small town on the edge of financial ruin finds hope in the chance of gaining a contract with a factory. The only problem is the town needs a full-time doctor that lives in the city to land the deal. A local resident, takes on the task and he gets the whole town in on an act to impress the perfect doctor into falling in love with the city and stay.
This is a smaller, cute Canadian film that is worth a watch if for nothing else than their accents. I would call this a nice diversionary film that will keep you giggling throughout.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies