A small town on the edge of financial ruin finds hope in the chance of gaining a contract with a factory. The only problem is the town needs a full-time doctor that lives in the city to land the deal. A local resident, takes on the task and he gets the whole town in on an act to impress the perfect doctor into falling in love with the city and stay.
This is a smaller, cute Canadian film that is worth a watch if for nothing else than their accents. I would call this a nice diversionary film that will keep you giggling throughout.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions