Set in a changing era between World War I and World War II, the story follows Gustave H, the concierge at the Grand Budapest Hotel, and his lobby boy, Zero. The two get involved in a series of adventures including theft and recovery of a Renaissance painting.
A typical Wes Anderson film, this movie is quirky and will have you smiling throughout the whole thing. One of the best things about the movie is it is the perfect length. It’s just about 90 minutes and all of those minutes were funny. It’s a fun movie and I definitely think this is one you won’t want to miss out on.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’