If you are not familiar with the Lost Boys of Sudan, it is the true story of young children who were orphaned by a civil war and then forced to walk hundreds of miles to seek refuge. “The Good Lie” follows the lives of one of the many people brought to America to start a new life.
The real stars are the actual Sudanese actors with their ability to relate and portray their own personal experiences even though Reese Witherspoon is the famous Hollywood star. It is touching and emotional, and it will make you proud to be an American.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office