If you are not familiar with the Lost Boys of Sudan, it is the true story of young children who were orphaned by a civil war and then forced to walk hundreds of miles to seek refuge. “The Good Lie” follows the lives of one of the many people brought to America to start a new life.
The real stars are the actual Sudanese actors with their ability to relate and portray their own personal experiences even though Reese Witherspoon is the famous Hollywood star. It is touching and emotional, and it will make you proud to be an American.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’