If you are not familiar with the Lost Boys of Sudan, it is the true story of young children who were orphaned by a civil war and then forced to walk hundreds of miles to seek refuge. “The Good Lie” follows the lives of one of the many people brought to America to start a new life.
The real stars are the actual Sudanese actors with their ability to relate and portray their own personal experiences even though Reese Witherspoon is the famous Hollywood star. It is touching and emotional, and it will make you proud to be an American.
- Paul Rugg relaxes by petting a dog — that bites him
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees