In a film based on actual events, these friends would find out when Paris Hilton was in Vegas, or Lindsey Lohan went to Miami and break into their homes.
They would steal clothes, handbags and jewelry and got away with it. But eventually these string of robberies gained a lot of attention and they were caught.
The movie looked interesting and had a cool feeling to it but the film seemed really thin to me. I’m not sure if director Sofia Coppola felt these crimes the kids were committing were a good thing or bad.
Of course, seeing actress Emma Watson acting like a spoiled American girl could be worth the price of admission alone.
To see my full review you can check out the video below.
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House