In a film based on actual events, these friends would find out when Paris Hilton was in Vegas, or Lindsey Lohan went to Miami and break into their homes.
They would steal clothes, handbags and jewelry and got away with it. But eventually these string of robberies gained a lot of attention and they were caught.
The movie looked interesting and had a cool feeling to it but the film seemed really thin to me. I’m not sure if director Sofia Coppola felt these crimes the kids were committing were a good thing or bad.
Of course, seeing actress Emma Watson acting like a spoiled American girl could be worth the price of admission alone.
To see my full review you can check out the video below.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project