Peter Parker is becoming more comfortable in his role as Spider-Man. He loves flying through the sky and being the hero, while being able to spend time with his girlfriend, Gwen.
He starts to come to the realization that he is the only one who can protect the citizens of New York from the powerful villains he faces. This time, his enemy Electro is far more powerful than he, and he must try to stop him.
This movie is nowhere near perfect, but I absolutely enjoyed it. I think most of what I enjoyed is the reality of the relationship between Spider-Man and Gwen. A lot of times in action movies, they throw a relationship in storyline only to have it feel forced. That standpoint — and the fact that I saw it in IMAX 3-D — made this movie a pretty entertaining film.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions