A childhood wish brought to life John’s teddy bear and has been his best friend ever since. The long standing friendship is tested when John’s girlfriend wants to take things to the next level.
Bruce St. James said it’s “not for everyone, but for those of us who appreciate crude, rude and socially unacceptable behavior on film, it’s nearly perfect. It’s a hard “R” rated version of Family Guy and I desperately want a foul-mouthed talking bear now.” See what else Bruce had to say about Ted in this edition of “Movies in a Minute”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’