A childhood wish brought to life John’s teddy bear and has been his best friend ever since. The long standing friendship is tested when John’s girlfriend wants to take things to the next level.
Bruce St. James said it’s “not for everyone, but for those of us who appreciate crude, rude and socially unacceptable behavior on film, it’s nearly perfect. It’s a hard “R” rated version of Family Guy and I desperately want a foul-mouthed talking bear now.” See what else Bruce had to say about Ted in this edition of “Movies in a Minute”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day