“Supermensch” is documentary about a man you probably don’t know the name of, but whose work you’re definitely familiar with. Shep Gordon is one of the biggest talent agents in the world. He has worked with the likes of Alice Cooper, Mike Myers and many people in between.
I may have been really interested in this movie because of my history in the music industry, but I thought it was fascinating. It gives you a portrait of one of the most influential men in Hollywood and keeps you locked in throughout the whole thing.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016