A young girl with dreams of becoming a professional dancer, falls in love with the leader of an elaborate flash mob group.
Bruce St. James said, “I suppose if you LOVE dancing you can tolerate the story to get to the dance scenes, but it would be hard for anyone else to get fired up over this.” Find out what else Bruce thought of the 3D movie in this edition of ‘Movies in a Minute’.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Tucson police officer shows off dance moves while directing traffic
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- U2 to bring world tour to Phoenix area in late summer