A young boy and his mother move into a new neighborhood after a divorce. Their new neighbor is a disgruntled, cynical, war veteran who becomes their after-school babysitter. In his misguided attempts to take care of the child, the two begin to form an odd friendship.
I have seen Bill Murray doing a lot of promotion for this movie, and I now know why. This movie is wonderful. I laughed out loud a couple of times but I was smiling through the whole thing. There are also some really great cameos in this one, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time