A young boy and his mother move into a new neighborhood after a divorce. Their new neighbor is a disgruntled, cynical, war veteran who becomes their after-school babysitter. In his misguided attempts to take care of the child, the two begin to form an odd friendship.
I have seen Bill Murray doing a lot of promotion for this movie, and I now know why. This movie is wonderful. I laughed out loud a couple of times but I was smiling through the whole thing. There are also some really great cameos in this one, so make sure to keep an eye out!
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight