A group of four Phoenix high school students form a robotics club, even though they have no experience building robots. On $800, old car parts and a big dream, the club takes their underwater robot to competition to compete amongst some of the top teams in the country.
This movie is pretty cool to watch because it takes place in our own backyard. Phoenix is shown heavily in this film, as are the kids from Carl Hayden High School. Aside from the local aspect, this movie is really well-told. It’s the story of the “little guy” competing against “the big guy” and, even though I knew how it would turn out, it kept me entertained throughout.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight