Head back to Sin City, the noir-esque city dreamed up by graphic novelist Frank Miller. Much like the first “Sin City,” “Sin City: A Dame to Kill For” follows several vignettes of life in this incredibly violent town.
It’s been almost 10 years since the original “Sin City” movie came out and they packed in all the big named stars they could with the sequel. Be ready for some violence with this one though. This movie teeters back and forth from real violence to what looks like cartoon violence. Stylistically, there’s nothing else like this out there, and I think fans of the first movie and of the graphic novels will be happy.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’