After an eight month stay at a mental health institution, Pat is eagerly trying to get his life back in order. While living back with his parents Pat wants to reconcile with his ex-wife but things become complicated once Tiffany enters his life.
Bruce St. James said, “A very special film. The story is almost as crazy as the characters in it. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad and sometimes tough to watch people struggle with their inner demons and search for their path in life. Cooper and Lawrence are brilliant and prove that they will be around doing meaningful work for a long time to come. See it!”
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- 7 weeks later, ‘Jumanji’ is no. 1 at box office
- Here are the titles that are coming to, leaving Netflix in February
- Kevin Hart to bring big comedy tour to Phoenix in July
- Del Toro’s ‘Shape of Water’ lands a leading 13 Oscar nominations