After an eight month stay at a mental health institution, Pat is eagerly trying to get his life back in order. While living back with his parents Pat wants to reconcile with his ex-wife but things become complicated once Tiffany enters his life.
Bruce St. James said, “A very special film. The story is almost as crazy as the characters in it. Sometimes funny, sometimes sad and sometimes tough to watch people struggle with their inner demons and search for their path in life. Cooper and Lawrence are brilliant and prove that they will be around doing meaningful work for a long time to come. See it!”
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’