A young woman in charge of a foster care facility tries to manage her life with her boyfriend and co-worker.
The story shows that she has a hard time with relationships. As her boyfriend tries to comfort her, she tries to get through her struggles while maintaining life at the foster care facility.
I really enjoyed this film. It’s a little bit of a smaller independent movie, but by now you should know I enjoy those films. I think it will be worth your while.
I always enjoy a movie that makes you feel something, good or bad, and that’s exactly what this movie did for me.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening