A look into the untold true story of the Disney classic “Mary Poppins.” Walt Disney had a hard time convincing the author of the book, P. L. Travers, to sell him the rights to make the movie. He must use his magic to persuade her, and show her he will not tarnish the character, Mary Poppins.
As a Disney fan, I loved this movie. I had no idea that Walt Disney had to work so hard to get the movie rights. It’s a fascinating story that leads to one of the most timeless Disney movies ever made. Oh and don’t leave before the end of the credits. Just sayin’.
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day