A top group of DEA agents on an undercover mission to double cross the Mexican drug cartel suddenly start disappearing one by one.
You can probably figure this one out. The movie is extremely violent, almost shockingly so, which makes me feel like it’s making up for plot holes. If the story is good you shouldn’t need to overtly show blood and guts to get a rise out of me. However, some people like that! And lets get real, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as a DEA agent, at his age? Not sure I’m buying into that.
- John Mayer pays tribute to Glen Campbell with ‘Gentle on My Mind’
- Snoop Dogg, Marilyn Manson to play Arizona State Fair concerts
- Jay-Z to bring tour for ‘4:44’ to Phoenix in the fall
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions