A top group of DEA agents on an undercover mission to double cross the Mexican drug cartel suddenly start disappearing one by one.
You can probably figure this one out. The movie is extremely violent, almost shockingly so, which makes me feel like it’s making up for plot holes. If the story is good you shouldn’t need to overtly show blood and guts to get a rise out of me. However, some people like that! And lets get real, Arnold Schwarzenegger, as a DEA agent, at his age? Not sure I’m buying into that.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies