This is the true story of racecar drivers James Hunt and Niki Lauda. They were rivals during the 1976 Formula One season and their personalities were polar opposites.
Rush is not your average racecar movie. It is a good story told around racecar driving. The stars of the film are Chris Hemsworth and Daniel Bruhl. I went in excited to see this movie and I was not disappointed. The story is a bit fantastical and I would not have believed it if it were not a true story. You do not need to be a racecar fan to enjoy this movie and I plan on seeing it again.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches