Set in Detroit in the year 2028, futuristic robot-cops police the streets in an effort to clean up the city. When a human cop is injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees an opportunity to create the first part-human, part-robot cop.
The effects in this movie are pretty good, but it seems to be lacking much of a plot. I hope you aren’t expecting to think much during this movie, because if you are, you might hurt yourself trying to find meaning in the movie. Overall, it’s not a terrible movie, but not anything to write home to mom about.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’