Set in Detroit in the year 2028, futuristic robot-cops police the streets in an effort to clean up the city. When a human cop is injured in the line of duty, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees an opportunity to create the first part-human, part-robot cop.
The effects in this movie are pretty good, but it seems to be lacking much of a plot. I hope you aren’t expecting to think much during this movie, because if you are, you might hurt yourself trying to find meaning in the movie. Overall, it’s not a terrible movie, but not anything to write home to mom about.
- John McCain to visit daughter on ‘The View’ next week
- Country star Kenny Chesney to bring tour to Phoenix in 2018
- Organizers postpone Lights Fest outside of Phoenix until next year
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest