Ben, a security guard, spends a day with his brother-in-law to show he is worthy of marrying his sister. The brother-in-law, James, is a cop and takes Ben for an unforgettable 24-hour ride through the streets of Atlanta.
You’ve probably seen this good cop versus bad cop movie before, but for a “popcorn flick” it’s pretty good. Full disclosure: I have a sweet spot for Kevin Hart. I think he is one of the funniest people around today and I love everything he’s been in recently.
If you are interested in a funny movie with a familiar plot, you will like this movie.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies