Paddington is a walking and talking bear that is accepted in society as normal.
He goes to London is search of a family but finds that the city life may not be cut out for him.
That changes when he meets the Brown family, who offer him a place to stay.
I vaguely remember the cartoon character Paddington Bear so I went into this movie not knowing much.
I left thinking this movie was absolutely magical. This is the PG-rated version of the movie “Ted.”
It does not come off as corny, but rather cute. I suggest you run, don’t walk to see this movie and bring the kids!
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’