Paddington is a walking and talking bear that is accepted in society as normal.
He goes to London is search of a family but finds that the city life may not be cut out for him.
That changes when he meets the Brown family, who offer him a place to stay.
I vaguely remember the cartoon character Paddington Bear so I went into this movie not knowing much.
I left thinking this movie was absolutely magical. This is the PG-rated version of the movie “Ted.”
It does not come off as corny, but rather cute. I suggest you run, don’t walk to see this movie and bring the kids!
- KTAR News wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards, including back-to-back years for overall excellence
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- KTAR wins Crystal Award for commitment to the community
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience