Paddington is a walking and talking bear that is accepted in society as normal.
He goes to London is search of a family but finds that the city life may not be cut out for him.
That changes when he meets the Brown family, who offer him a place to stay.
I vaguely remember the cartoon character Paddington Bear so I went into this movie not knowing much.
I left thinking this movie was absolutely magical. This is the PG-rated version of the movie “Ted.”
It does not come off as corny, but rather cute. I suggest you run, don’t walk to see this movie and bring the kids!
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight