As the apocalypse draws near, a former pilot and trainee are the world’s last hope and must combat against enormous robotic sea creatures. The two men use a special type of weapon from the past to fight the enemy.
To me, this was like “Transformers” meets old “Godzilla” movies. I get that a lot of people liked the movie, but I struggled with it. Overall, it just seemed like a lot of CGI effects loosely put together with a storyline that was so far fetched it became improbable. It was a ‘B’ grade movie that thought it was an ‘A’.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project