Terrorists invade Washington and capture the President and some of his staff members. The former Presidential guard has been trapped in the building as well and is the only hope to regain national security.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- ‘The Death Cure’ brings Maze Runner franchise to dramatic conclusion
- ’12 Strong’ puts Hollywood sheen on early U.S. war effort in Afghanistan
- Creative ‘Paddington 2’ a clever piece of family-friendly British wit