An air marshal is forced to put his training to use when he receives threatening text messages during a transatlantic flight. The flight is being used for ransom as the person in the texts is demanding $150 million to be put in an offshore account or passengers will die.
In my opinion, the only people who are able to suspend their belief that something like this could happen at 40,000 feet are people who have never been on a plane. The movie takes a majority of its time to make everybody and nobody a suspect. Aside from that, there is enough action and suspense to make the movie a decent film.
- ‘Black Panther’ stays strong with $108M in second weekend
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight