An air marshal is forced to put his training to use when he receives threatening text messages during a transatlantic flight. The flight is being used for ransom as the person in the texts is demanding $150 million to be put in an offshore account or passengers will die.
In my opinion, the only people who are able to suspend their belief that something like this could happen at 40,000 feet are people who have never been on a plane. The movie takes a majority of its time to make everybody and nobody a suspect. Aside from that, there is enough action and suspense to make the movie a decent film.
- Quirky ‘Night Court’ actor Harry Anderson dies at age 65
- Stapleton, Lambert, Underwood and Vegas win at ACM Awards
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- ‘Pacific Rim Uprising’ is a brainless CGI actionfest that has a good time
- ‘Ready Player One’ is why we go to the movies