In an effort to save the magic that keeps the museum coming to life, Larry sets out on an adventure to the British Museum. He travels to meet with a pharaoh to discuss why his pals, including Theodore Roosevelt, went nuts during a show at the American Museum of Natural History.
As the final installment of the “Night at the Museum” series, this movie falls in between the first two — not as good as the first but much better than the second. It was enjoyable but I found it more interesting to watch the recently-passed Robin Williams and Mickey Rooney reprise their roles.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns