A young couple moves to a new neighborhood with their infant daughter, only to have a fraternity move next door soon after. The couple befriends a few of the guys in the frat and things start out great. Until one night after multiple attempts to calm the partying, the couple calls the police. After that a “war” breaks out between the two neighbors.
I am not telling you anything by telling you this movie is exactly what you think it is. It takes a little while to get going but there are definitely some laugh-out-loud moments that make the movie good. It’s not for everyone, but I’m immature and thought the movie had enough funny parts to make it good.
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016