A young couple moves to a new neighborhood with their infant daughter, only to have a fraternity move next door soon after. The couple befriends a few of the guys in the frat and things start out great. Until one night after multiple attempts to calm the partying, the couple calls the police. After that a “war” breaks out between the two neighbors.
I am not telling you anything by telling you this movie is exactly what you think it is. It takes a little while to get going but there are definitely some laugh-out-loud moments that make the movie good. It’s not for everyone, but I’m immature and thought the movie had enough funny parts to make it good.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’