“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Feud erupts between utility, US states over Colorado River
- Mom arrested at border after cocaine found taped to 12-year-old daughter
- Arizona to send at least 225 National Guard members to US-Mexico border
- ‘A Quiet Place’ isn’t just a horror movie, it’s a cinematic experience
- Border Patrol reports 203 percent increase in March apprehensions