“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Border Patrol arrests 4 men at medical camp run by aid group
- Ducey: Arizona-Mexico relationship a model other states can follow
- Ducey to speak in Washington on relationship with Mexico
- Woman smuggled into US survives being trapped for 40 hours
- Fentanyl seizures in Arizona climbing at astronomical rate