“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- Arizona surgeon accused of forging signatures on opioid prescriptions
- Authorities make final arrest in death of Border Patrol agent in Arizona
- Phoenix market collecting donations for Mexico earthquake victims
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Southwest Cannabis Conference and Expo returns to Phoenix this weekend