“Narco Cultura” follows the lives of two men on the opposite sides of the drug war in Mexico. One works with the crime scene investigators in the murder capitol of the world and the other glorifies the drug lords in music.
The documentary was heartbreaking and fascinating at the same time. I did not realize that some of the drug lords even pay for artist to write songs about them. By the end of the movie, you will be looking at the drug war and the people it affects in a completely different way.
I suggest you go see it.
- GOP: Trump could visit Mexico border during Phoenix rally visit next week
- Nearly 50 US leaders leaving Arizona for annual Mexico retreat Friday
- Billionaire pledges more money to foster film production in Arizona
- Mexican grandparents, children reunite in Arizona under programs
- Filmmaker from Scottsdale to debut ‘Girl on Wave’ surfing documentary