Much Ado About Nothing is a Shakespearean classic that director Josh Whedon brought to life in the modern world.
The film uses the actual text from Shakespeare’s play and is a unique take on the original with modern technology such as cell phones, big screen TV’s and new cars.
It sounds weird and it is a little bit, but it is also kind of awesome. And for those of you intimidated by Shakespeare just allow the words to flow over you, and you will get the meaning.
For my full review go ahead and check the video out below.
- Special Bruce St. James, Pamela Hughes show to focus on gun violence
- Intense third act struggles to save clunky hero tale ‘The 15:17 to Paris’
- Witty ‘Peter Rabbit’ feels a little too thin to satisfy the kids
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project