In this Wes Anderson film, starring Bruce Willis, Bill Murray and Edward Norton,a young boy and girl fall in love during the 1960’s in New England. During their courtship they choose to run away together. People in the town fan out to search for the pair and turn the town upside down.
Bruce St. James said it is one of his favorite movies of the year and “sure, it’s odd in places, but this is a compelling story with brilliant performances. Unlike some of (Anderson’s) other films, this is a bit easier to follow and enjoy.”
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps
- Golf entertainment venue Drive Shack coming to Glendale
- Kristen Bell sings her heart out in Orlando to hurricane evacuees
- Enjoy movie moments of 6 great seniors for Grandparents Day