A prequel to “Monsters Inc.,” “Monsters University” is the story of how Mike and Sully came to be the monsters creeping out of your closet. The two weren’t always the inseparable pair we knew in the first film. In fact, they were competing against one another.
I thought this movie was creative with the storyline and didn’t piggyback off of the jokes from the last movie. I thought it was good, even though it was a little long; some of the kiddies were getting restless towards the end.
See my full review in the video below.
- ‘Only the Brave’ stars discuss playing fallen Granite Mountain Hotshots
- Singer Tom Petty dies at 66 after suffering cardiac arrest
- Country stars at Las Vegas concert shooting go online to share thoughts
- Main Street Minute: Chompie’s Deli to offer holiday bread at Costco
- Arizona film office working to lure production companies for keeps