The life of Nelson Mandela was far from boring, from his young childhood in rural Africa, to his imprisonment, his freedom and the presidency of South Africa.
This movie shows you parts of Nelson Mandela’s life that you knew about and then some that you did not. I think they did a wonderful job of putting together a movie that showed the good things and the bad things about him, while still cramming a long life journey into two hours. I think you will learn something that you didn’t know by watching this film.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Box office top 20: Female-led ‘Ocean’s 8’ reboot dethrones ‘Solo’
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’