A young boy begins to realize he has powers that no one else does.
Years later, he must learn how to use his powers, figure out what he was meant to be and his duties in a world not like him. He is needed to save the world from destruction and must become the symbol of hope for the people of Earth.
I thought the movie was OK. I didn’t really buy the love story and there were a lot, I mean A LOT, of battle scenes. I was becoming overwhelmed. Although, I will say I learned more about the background of Superman than I have before.
Watch the video below to see my full review.
- Former worker criticizes conditions at Arizona facility for immigrant youth
- John Travolta, Kelly Preston discuss film ‘Gotti’ with Bruce St. James
- Justin Timberlake to return to Phoenix for second 2018 show
- Phoenix-area pair make cut to next round on ‘American Ninja Warrior’
- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Tempe set for grand opening